Become A Member
You are welcome to attend all HBPA Board & Membership meetings. Dates, times, locations are listed on our events page. Members present vote on all non-budgetary items and help guide the direction of the organization. Membership to HBPA goes from January thru December. Complete the application below and send your check for $75.00 payable to HBPA to: PO Box 72, Hummelstown Pa. 17036
- Your business information is listed on our website with a link to your website.
- You will receive minutes, via email, each month of the HBPA meeting.
- You will receive, via email, information on all events and opportunities offered to our member businesses.
- You have the opportunity to work with other members on the committees that develop HBPA events.
- Your business can be listed on the back of the Hummelstown Dollar as a redemption business.
- As a member, you can run for an HBPA Board seat and help lead the direction of HBPA.
- Meet and network with other member businesses.
Join our Team, become an HBPA member. It will provide you with ample opportunities to part of a team that understand the importance of promoting the Hummelstown area for our mutual benefit.